Ebase Technology Ltd (Ebase) is constantly striving to provide an excellent service to you, our customers and business partners. To achieve this goal, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site.
When you visit our website, you might be providing information about your visit on two levels:
Because Ebase respects your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
- Statistics collected as you browse our website.
- Organizational and personal information you knowingly give us.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Ebase assures you that we do not:
What we do is:
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors.
Ebase has always valued your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described unless the specific web page says otherwise.
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care, new products or services).
- Honour customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Website
As you browse our website, Ebase web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor its performance and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
- How many people visit our website.
- Which pages people visit on our website.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g. "yahoo.com" or "aol.com").
- Which web browsers people use to visit our website.
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us
Within our website, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your generic postcode, to your specific phone number, product serial numbers and control codes, account number, credit card number, e-mail address, organization URL or mailing address.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Your IP Address and Host Name
Ebase's website logs Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analysed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the Web content.
Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The information you submit may be shared with third parties if it is necessary to complete your request, provide you with access to downloadable software, or as required by law.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. When you place an order, the information is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Links to Other Sites
If you would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us.